This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Here is our class syllabus:
- Bring all needed materials to class. In order to maximize learning and build self-management, you must be prepared for the day’s lesson.
- Be in your seat and ready to begin when the bell rings. Class will start on time everyday. I do not want you to miss any instruction.
- Show respect to all people and their property. We are all unique and that is valued in this classroom. You will build relationships with each other.
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate voice and language. Participation and communication is required in this course. Keep conversations on topic. Share your thoughts and ideas!
- Use between and out-of-class times wisely. If you are out of the classroom, you are missing important instruction.
- Obey all school rules. School rules apply in all locations.