This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Please check PowerSchool and Google Classroom frequently.
Google Classroom is updated DAILY with the agenda for each day and attachments with all assignments that we complete in class.
The gradebook is updated on PowerSchool a couple of times a week and is the best place to view your student's progress!
Please reach out if you have issues or questions accessing either of these sites!
I strive to promote responsibility, autonomy, and kindness for all students in our classroom. To achieve this, all students are expected to practice the follow classroom expectations:
- Be Responsible- Take responsibility for your words and actions.
- Be Respectful-Treat yourself and others with the respect and kindness you want to be treated with.
- Be Prepared- Come to class with all your materials, completed assignments, and a positive attitude.
- Be Punctual- Be on time and prepared to learn.
- Be Kind- Treat yourself and others with fairness and respect.
By following the above expectations, we are working to cultivate a rich environment of respect, inclusivity, and kindness.
I am also committed to the Northeast Middle School (NEMS) mission of preparing students today for success tomorrow.
As part of their daily responsibilities, students are expected to follow the NEMS SOAR Operating Principles. These principles include:
- Stand with Integrity – A commitment to doing what is right in both action and intention.
- Own Your Growth – A commitment to continuous improvement and a mindset that fosters self-reflection, accountability, and life-long learning.
- Accountable & Responsible – A commitment to taking responsibility for our actions and the actions of others.
- Represent Quality - A commitment to value our roles at NEMS and always put forth our best efforts in all that we do.
For more information about our mission, vision, and operating principles, please click on the SOAR Matrix link provided below.